We’re pleased to announce the addition of our 12-bay battery charger to our arsenal of quality AA and AAA chargers. This inexpensive automated charger works well with both Max E low discharge batteries as well as Ansmann high capacity cells.
This LCD Microprocessor controlled, 12 position battery charger boasts the follow features:
- Suitable for 1-12 pieces of AA or AAA N-iMH Ni-Cad rechargeable batteries
- Built-in IC and Advanced Delta-V charging control function
- Individual monitoring/charging of cells
- Overheat, over-current, and short-circuit protection
- Detection of non-rechargeable and defective battery
- LCD indicator for individual charging status
- Manual discharge function
- Auto-switch to trickle charge after charge cycle.
Introductory pricing is good through April 25th. The charger can be bought separately or with a selection of Ansmann and Max E AA or AAA rechargeable batteries. For those that prefer automated refreshing of cell, instead of manual discharge, we still recommend either the Energy 8+ or Energy 16 chargers. Many clients use a combination of the reconditioning battery chargers and the new 12-bay “manual discharge” charger.
With a charge current of 500 mA per channel, the new 12-bay charger delivers freshly charged cells in a 2-6 hours range, depending on the cell’s capacity. The charger also carries a UL approved 100-240V US power supply which can be used worldwide.