Cage Code: 1MGP1
“Money-saving, green, rechargeable technology reducing the waste of everyday disposable alkaline batteries.”
- Identify areas of disposable battery usage
- Evaluate appropriateness of rechargeable technology
- Evaluate charger capacity requirements and battery type(s).
- Determine current battery budget
- Perform cost, break-even, and future savings analysis
- Recommend appropriate recharging and battery maintenance systems
- Install and train facility personnel as required
- Perform appropriate follow-up as needed.
Rechargeable Technology Utilized:
NimH, Advanced NiMH, Lithium Ion, Lithium Polymer, & ZeroWatt, All standard sizes, high-capacity professional grade AA, AAA, 9V, C, D plus custom OEM capability. Small personal charging systems to large industrial capacity charging stations, including mobile, desktop and rack-mount systems.
Past Performances and Successes:
- DOD- Haymarket VA – Supplied field soldiers with charging stations and rechargeable technologies for GPS, night vision apparatus, rifle scopes and other portable electronics, eliminating over 400 million disposable batteries in a 2.5 year period
- USAF – Multiple bases – Supplied Charging station for Air Force maintenance crews
- PM Warrior Program – Huntington AL – Supplied high capcitry charging systems for night vision
- DOD – Multiple locations – Supplied rechargeable battery and charging systems for land mine detectors, eliminating over 500,000 alkaline batteries from use.
- Cirque du Soleil – Exclusive supplier to the touring and resident shows worldwide for wireless technology, in-ear monitors and wireless mics. Saves company $50K yearly in battery expense and over 800,000 disposable batteries
- Supplier to over 25,000 schools, churches, theaters, production facilities, broadcast stations and general business offices – saving an average of $250 to $5000 per year in battery expense by utilizing pro-grade recharging technology for AV applications – wireless mics, IEM’s, remotes, etc.
Applications For Use:
Virtually any electronic device that uses alkaline batteries can utilize our pro-grade rechargeable systems including wireless microphones, remotes, wireless mouse and keyboards, testing apparatus, digital cameras, smoke detectors, motion detectors, office equipment, radios, mp3 & cd players, wall-clocks, in-ear monitors, flash units, flashlights, gps units, pre-amps, effects pedals, remote cameras, electronic thermostats and many more.